I have a booking at West Wittering Beach. Is there anything I need to know?
Please be mindful of the government guidelines and any legal travel restrictions when visiting West Wittering Beach.
Whilst this is a large car park it is very busy at peak times, so please book ahead to secure your place.
The price charged for parking is a flat daily rate regardless of how long you intend to park so please book for the full day.
It is not possible to book multi-day parking in this location in one booking. If you require multiple days please make individual bookings for each date that you require.
When you arrive
When you arrive at the car park pull up to the barrier, your vehicle registration plate will be automatically read and the barrier will rise. In the unlikely event this fails there is an assistance button on the payment pillar which is manned at all times.
Operating Hours and Pricing:
The car park is open from 07:00 until 20:30 each day, except for low season when it closes at 19:00 - please see below. Last permitted entry each day in mid and high season is at 19:00.
April & October 2021 (Mid Season) :
- Monday - Friday: 07:00 - 15:00, Cost - £5.00
- Monday - Friday: 15:00 - 20:30, Cost - £3.00
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 07:00 - 15:00, Cost - £7.00
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 15:00 - 20:30, Cost - £4.00
May 1st - September 30th (High Season) :
- Monday - Friday: 07:00 - 15:00, Cost - £8.00
- Monday - Friday: 15:00 - 20:30, Cost - £5.00
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 07:00 - 15:00, Cost - £9.00
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 15:00 - 20:30, Cost - £6.00
November 1st - March 31st (Low Season) :
- Monday - Friday: 07:00 - 19:00, Cost - £2.00
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: 07:00 - 15:00, Cost - £4.00
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: 15:00 - 19:00, Cost - £2.00
We understand that sometimes plans change and you want to park on a different date to the one you originally booked. If this happens then you will need to cancel your original booking and make a new one for the revised date. It is easy to book again by searching for West Wittering Beach on the app, or by using this link to our website booking page to choose a new date.
For a simple step-by-step guide on how to cancel please read our help centre article.
If you do cancel your booking (which you can do at any time prior to the start time of your original booking), then a refund will be issued to the payment card used for the booking minus a £1 administration fee. Please allow 4-5 working days for the refund to reach your account.
- Cars, minibuses, campervans and motorbikes* are permitted to park
- Caravans, trailers, horse boxes and coaches are not permitted to park
*Motorbikes do not need to pre-book
Beach rules / guidelines:
- Disposable BBQs are not permitted on the estate or beach
- Please stay safe, respect the water and use the bins provided for your litter
Kite Surfing – members of the 2XS Windsurf Club only all year round
Windsurfing / Windfoiling – members of the 2XS Windsurf Club only from March to September
Please visit the estate website www.westwitteringestate.co.uk for further useful information on amenities and visitor news.