EV Space Owners Frequently Asked Questions
What is EV charging?
JustPark is allowing drivers to park and charge their electric car at the same time. The app shows drivers where they can find parking and charging points at a glance - available real-time and updated in-app to give you the most up to date information, across all our EV enabled spaces.
Our service allows you to list both your driveway and your EV charger, allowing you to have two lots of income and help the world of electric vehicles to grow!
How do I put my existing EV charger on my listing?
It's simple to add your EV charger to your listing, just follow these simple steps:
- Log into your JustPark account
- Click 'Manage My Spaces'
- Click 'Edit Listing'
- Scroll down until you see the features section and make sure you've got 'Electric Charging' checked
- Select your charger type.
- Not sure which one? You can match the pictures to your charger to find out which type it is.
- Select the speed of your charger
- Unsure about the speed? Select 3.7kW and we'll take care of the rest.
- Press save and you're done!
How do I know if you have an EV booking?
You can find this out in two places, either the booking email you'll receive once someone books your space will show the amount paid to you, including a separate area explaining the payments for EV charging or the booking on the website will show that EV charging is included.
How do I get paid?
The amount for charging will be credited to your account 24 hours after the booking ends. This is to ensure the driver is able to charge and we do not have to recover funds from yourself in the event of the charger not working.
How much will I get paid?
This depends on several factors, such as your charger power and length of booking. If you would like to work out an estimate for your charger, please jump onto our live chat and we'll be happy to help!