I'm using a hired vehicle - can I still make a booking?
Yes, you can book a space with JustPark if you've hired a vehicle. However, you need to know the vehicle registration to make a booking. If you don't know the vehicle registration, you'll need to follow some key steps to ensure you don't receive a Parking Charge Notice (PCN).
- Enter any vehicle registration when making the booking on JustPark
- Before your booking starts and before you arrive at the car park, you'll need to update your number plate to the correct vehicle registration
- To change your vehicle registration, open the JustPark app
- Tap the three horizontal lines
- Select 'My bookings'
- Select your next booking which hasn't started
- Select the 'vehicle' and update the vehicle registration to the correct registration
It is your responsibility to update your vehicle registration. If you do not update it, then you may be issued with a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) and JustPark will not be able to help with this.