How do I use the Start & Stop feature on my JustPark app?
Note: The following Councils in Northern Ireland are recommencing their charging on the following dates:
- Monday 22nd June - Ards and North Down Council Off Street Car Parks
- Monday 29th June - DFI on-street parking and park and ride locations; and Belfast City Council, Mid and East Antrim Council Off Street Car Parks
- Wednesday 1st July - Fermanagh and Omagh Council, Antrim and Newtownabbey Council, Lisburn and Castlereagh Council and Mid Ulster Council Off Street Car Parks
- Monday 6th July - Causeway Coast and Glens Council Off Street Car Parks
As we get further dates from the remaining Councils, we will update this list. Please note that until charges recommence on the above dates, the location codes will not be available to access.
1. Find your Space
- Search where you'd like to park or you can type in the location ID as shown on the stickers on the machines
- If you don't know the postcode, you can search by key destinations such as hospitals, train stations or landmarks
- If your location services are enabled, it will show you the nearest car parks to you
2. Check your vehicle & rate
- The vehicle you normally use will show up as selected, you can change this easily by clicking on 'change'. If you have more than one vehicle registered, it will default to the last used vehicle. It's your responsibility that you have paid for the correct vehicle
- The current parking rate and the minimum amount will be shown along with the maximum length of parking allowed
- Your payment method will also be shown, which you can click to change
- Once you've checked all the details are correct, just click on the 'Tap to start parking' button
- If you accidentally pick the wrong location or start your session, you can stop within the first minute and not be charged
- You can change your vehicle within the first five minutes, after this, you'll need to stop the booking and start again with the correct registration
4. During and Ending your Booking
- You'll see the time and total pricing increasing by the minute
- When you're ready to finish, just slide to stop and your payment will be taken
Questions about payment?
JustPark will bill you at the end of your session, when you slide across to stop parking. We don’t offer monthly payments or invoicing for this.