Can JustPark deactivate my space?
We may temporarily deactivate or block your account if it looks like you've breached our terms of service.
This could be because:
- you haven't replied to a message from a driver
- a driver has opened a dispute with you regarding a specific booking at your space
- someone has reported that you're not legally allowed to rent out your space
- your listing contains insufficient information or seems to be misleading
- of activity that could be deemed as potentially fraudulent
If we deactivate your account as a result of insufficient information or an open dispute, we'll reach out to you to find a resolution.
If you think your account has been deactivated unfairly, please contact us as soon as possible.