Can JustPark deactivate my space?
We may temporarily deactivate or block your account if it looks like you've breached our terms of service.
This could be because:
- You haven't replied to a message or enquiry for more than 72 hours.
- A driver has opened a dispute with you regarding a specific booking at your space.
- Someone has reported that you're not legally allowed to rent out your space.
- Your listing contains insufficient information or seems to be misleading.
- Activity that could be deemed as potentially fraudulent.
If we deactivate your account as a result of insufficient information or an open dispute, we'll reach out to you to find a resolution.
If you think your account has been deactivated unfairly, please contact us as soon as possible.