I was unable to park, how do I get a refund?
If you were unable to park, please get in touch with us as soon as you can - preferably no later than 48 hours after the booking was due to start. We hold all funds for 48 hours before releasing them to the space owner so that we can quickly process a refund if necessary.
If you couldn't park for any of the following reasons, you will be eligible for a full refund:
- The description was seriously inaccurate
- The space was being rented out illegally
- You had to park elsewhere as the space owner was unavailable.
- There was no room for your vehicle (please send us photos if possible)
- The space didn't exist (we will check the booking history of this space to see whether other drivers have had similar problems)
- We cover extenuating circumstances in our cancellation policy
Please get in touch with us if any of these reasons apply to you. Please include any information, photos or documentation to help demonstrate why you couldn't park and what the outcome was.