How do I cancel my upcoming booking?
You can cancel a booking if it before your booking has started and in line with our cancellation policy.
How to cancel a booking
- Go to your Bookings.
- Click More on the relevant booking.
- Select Cancel booking
- Open the JustPark app
- Click on the top left corner of the screen to open this page.
- Select My Bookings
- Select the booking you want to cancel
- Click on Cancel which is highlighted in red, as shown below
- You will be asked to confirm the cancellation by clicking Yes, cancel my booking
- You will be offered to add any additional comments. If you do not wish to do so, simply proceed to Cancel Booking.
- Your booking will have successfully been cancelled!
Please do this as soon as possible so that we can free up the space for other drivers.
As we review all cancellations, it can take 3-4 working days until you receive your refund. Rest assured we'll get to it as quickly as we can.
For pre-booked parking, the amount we can refund you will depend on the length of your booking and how far in advance you make the cancellation request. For drive-up payments made on the spot in car parks, there is a no refund policy as the parking session is already underway.
If you're seeking a refund after the booking finished because something went wrong, please see our article on requesting a refund.
Bookings that are cancelled are refunded in line with our Cancellation Policy.