How do I cancel my upcoming booking?
You can cancel a booking before it has started and in line with our cancellation policy.
How to cancel a booking
- Go to your Bookings
- Click on the relevant booking
- Select Cancel booking
- Open the JustPark app
- Click on the three stripes in the top left corner of the screen
- Select My Bookings
- Select the booking you want to cancel
- Click on Manage booking
- Click on Cancel booking
- You will be asked to confirm the cancellation by clicking Yes, cancel my booking
- You will be offered to add any additional comments. If you do not wish to do so, simply proceed to Cancel your booking
- Your booking is successfully cancelled and you will receive a confirmation email
Please do this as soon as possible so that we can free up the space for other drivers.
It can take 3-4 working days to get your refund. Rest assured we'll get to it as quickly as we can.
For pre-booked parking, the amount we can refund you will depend on the length of your booking and how far in advance you make the cancellation request. For drive-up payments made on the spot in car parks, there is a no refund policy as the parking session is already underway.
If you're seeking a refund after the booking finished because something went wrong, please see our article on requesting a refund.
Bookings that are cancelled are refunded in line with our Cancellation Policy.