Why is JustPark charging a Transaction Fee?
We charge a transaction fee to help with the cost of running the platform and providing customer service for your booking.
Everything you need to know about the Transaction Fee:
- £0.49p for booking values less than £5
- A variable 10% charge of the booking value up to a maximum of £1.49
- Is only ever taken once per booking (i.e. not on extensions)
- Why are we charging a transaction fee?
This helps us cover the cost of running the platform and provide service for your booking.
- Why am I paying a transaction fee when I already pay a service fee?
The service fee helps us find great spaces for you. The transaction fee is to ensure we can provide all the services you need relating to your booking.
- Is VAT applied to the transaction fee and is it claimable?
Yes your receipt features a VAT breakdown and can be claimed back
- Will it be refunded if my booking is cancelled?
If you cancel your booking, it will be subject to our cancellation policy