What is expected of me as a FleetCharge Host?
You can find our House Rules in your agreement but we also have some tips on how to be a great host to your Fleet driver.
- Keep your space available for your Fleet Driver at all times
It’s important the charging space is never blocked as your Fleet Driver needs 24/7 access. So please don’t let anyone else park in the space or accidentally leave something in the way.
- Keep the space clear and safe to avoid any damage to the Fleet Drivers vehicle
Just as the Fleet Driver has to ensure their car is not going to cause any damage to your property we ask the same of you.
- Be kind and courteous to your Fleet Driver
We don’t expect you to need to regularly speak to your Fleet Driver, but if you ever do please be courteous and polite.
- Be quick to respond to issues that arise
Sometimes your Driver, JustPark or Octopus might need to reach out to you about issues such as the device being broken. We just ask that you are responsive in these situations so the issue can be resolved quickly.
- Keep your space clean and tidy
We don’t expect you to power clean the space every day, but we would ask you to keep the space well maintained and free of things such as litter.