How do I book a parking space?
For the best experience download the JustPark app - Make and manage your booking, extend your time and navigate to your space, all from your smartphone
You can find a great space to book quickly and easily in three simple steps.
1. Find your Space
Search where you'd like park and select the dates and times for the duration of your stay.
- If you don't know the postcode, you can search by key destinations such as hospitals, train stations or landmarks!
2. Choose the Right Space
- Spaces that can be booked right away are displayed with a lightning bolt (in the map) or "Reservable" (in the list).
- Click a pin on the map or a card in the list to see reviews, descriptions, photos, rules, amenities, and distance to nearby landmarks.
- Tell us about the vehicle you will be parking. We will then share this with the space owner so they know who to expect.
- Depending on the device you are using (app or website), you can pay for your booking using a credit/debit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay. We securely encrypt all your personal details.
- We'll send you a confirmation email containing all the vital information for your booking, including directions and access instructions. Make sure you read the email as it has all the essential information you'll need.
*Please note that a booking can only be related to 1 vehicle. This means that if you wish to make a booking for a second booking, this will have to be a separate booking.