I have a booking at West Wittering Beach. Is there anything I need to know?
Please be mindful of the government guidelines and any legal travel restrictions when visiting West Wittering Beach.
Whilst this is a large car park it is very busy at peak times, so please book ahead to secure your place.
The price charged for parking is a flat daily rate, regardless of how long you intend to park, so please book for the full day. If you arrive before your booking starts, the barrier will not open and you may be charged again.
It is not possible to book multi-day parking in this location in one booking. If you require multiple days please make individual bookings for each date that you require.
When you arrive
When you arrive at the car park pull up to the barrier, your vehicle registration plate will be automatically read and the barrier will rise. In the unlikely event this fails, there is an assistance button on the payment pillar which is manned at all times.
Operating Hours and Pricing*:
The car park is open from 07:00 until 20:30 each day, except for the low season when it closes at 19:00 - please see below. The last permitted entry each day in mid and high season is at 19:00.
* Please note that discount/promotional codes are not accepted for West Wittering bookings.
April & October 2021 (Mid Season) :
- Monday - Friday: 07:00 - 15:00, Cost - £5.00
- Monday - Friday: 15:00 - 20:30, Cost - £3.00
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 07:00 - 15:00, Cost - £7.00
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 15:00 - 20:30, Cost - £4.00
May 1st - September 30th (High Season) :
- Monday - Friday: 07:00 - 15:00, Cost - £8.00
- Monday - Friday: 15:00 - 20:30, Cost - £5.00
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 07:00 - 15:00, Cost - £9.00
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 15:00 - 20:30, Cost - £6.00
November 1st - March 31st (Low Season) :
- Monday - Friday: 07:00 - 18:00, Cost - £2.00
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: 07:00 - 15:00, Cost - £4.00
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: 15:00 - 18:00, Cost - £2.00
We understand that sometimes plans change and you want to park on a different date (or time) to the one you originally booked. If this happens then you will need to cancel your original booking and make a new one for the revised date and/or time. It is easy to book again by searching for West Wittering Beach on the app, or by using this link to our website booking page to choose a new date.
For a simple step-by-step guide on how to cancel please read our help centre article. Please allow 24 hours for your request to be processed.
If you do cancel your booking (which you can do at any time prior to the start time of your original booking), then a refund will be issued to the payment card used for the booking, minus a £1 administration fee. Please allow 4-5 working days for the refund to reach your account. Cancellation requests made after your booking has started will not receive a refund. This includes any cancellations related to weather or traffic conditions.
Please note an incorrect refund amount may show on the cancellation screen. Be assured we will refund according to the policy that is unique to West Wittering beach car park.
Once a cancellation has been requested, the request cannot be reversed.
- Cars, minibuses, campervans, and motorbikes* are permitted to park
- Caravans, trailers, horseboxes and coaches are not permitted to park
*Motorbikes do not need to pre-book
There are dedicated disabled spaces which are allocated on a first come, first served basis. There are plenty available. Please pre-book and pay for a space, and then on arrival the on-site staff at the kiosk will be happy to help.
- Disposable BBQs are not permitted on the estate or beach
- Please stay safe, respect the water and use the bins provided for your litter
Kite Surfing – members of the 2XS Windsurf Club only all year round
Windsurfing / Windfoiling – members of the 2XS Windsurf Club only from March to September
Please visit the estate website www.westwitteringestate.co.uk for further useful information on amenities and visitor news.