Parking Peace of Mind - How do I make a claim?

Once you have successfully made a claim on your motor insurance policy, and paid your excess fee, you should submit details of this to our independent claims handler ClaimEz. The quickest way to do this is online at

To make the claim with ClaimEz, you only need 2 things:

  1. Proof of your Parking Peace of Mind policy (the Schedule doc we emailed you upon purchase)
  2. Proof of the successful claim to your insurer and excess paid
Was this article helpful?