Monthly Rolling Bookings Guide
We have three types of bookings that drivers can make.
- Daily (fixed term - i.e. booking a space for a whole week)
- Monthly (no fixed term - rolling monthly booking)
When a monthly booking is made it begins a rolling contract where you, the space owner, receive a set amount each month until the driver decides to cancel the booking - at which point the booking will run to the end of that month.
How to change booking the types you receive
- Sign into JustPark.com
- Pick 'Manage my spaces' from the menu
- Next to your space - click 'Edit Availability'
- On Booking Preference, click 'Change'
- Select the booking type you want to receive and then 'Save Changes'
- 'All bookings' means Monthly + Daily/Hourly
You have now changed the bookings you receive ✅
You can change this setup whenever you like
What types of monthly bookings are there?
Once you choose to accept monthly bookings, there are two types you should expect to receive:
- 7 days a week
- Monday-Friday only
If you receive a 7 days a week booking, your spaces availability will be blocked out until the driver, or you, cancels.
If you receive a Monday-Friday booking your space availability will be blocked out Monday-Friday but you will still be able to receive hourly and daily bookings on Saturday & Sunday.
**Good to know: Mon-Fri bookings will mean your earnings will be 20% less than a 7 days a week monthly booking - so the driver will pay less as they're using it less. (But your space will be available on Saturday/Sunday meaning there is the possibility to get a booking on those days unlike with the 7 days a week booking.)
How will drivers use the space? Will they be here all the time?
- Drivers will rarely be looking to use your space 24/7, all hours of the day and night.
- Most of our monthly parkers are drivers that are commuting somewhere - so they arrive in the morning and leave in the evening.
- You can always ask them how they'd like to use your space using the JustPark message system once their booking is confirmed.
Why are monthly bookings good?
- Monthly bookings are great if you want to guarantee your earnings for a set amount of time and it works well for drivers who need a space for a while.
- Like most things, it depends on your circumstances and the location of your property - some locations have a really high level of traffic and so daily/hourly bookings are easy to get and the flow is constant. But then you may not like the turnover of drivers and want just a steady regular income.
What price should I set?
- If you're on auto pricing we will work out what is the best price compared to others in your area - whilst giving you the best chance of receiving plenty of bookings.
- If you want to go on manual pricing you can enter whatever price you want - but please be careful to not price yourself too high or too low.
Let us know if you need any help managing your monthly bookings - we can often add insight or assistance before you cancel a driver's booking. (Select 'Monthly rolling booking cancellation from the drop down' tell us what you need and our team will get back to you asap.)