Changing your availability
Your space doesn't have to be available for drivers 24/7.
You have complete control over the availability of your listing, including certain days of the week or between certain hours. You can also add or remove availability on certain days if it's a short-term change.
- Add in days that you know will not work for you, as soon as you know them
- This will avoid drivers booking your space and you needing to cancel the booking
- If there are road closures or events that mean your listing will not be available for a driver, make sure you add these in
By updating your availability you will stop any drivers booking your space at a time that doesn’t suit you.
How to change your availability:
1. Head to Manage my spaces in your JustPark account
2. Click Edit availability on the listing you want to change
3. Select the appropriate option, depending on what you'd like to change
4. Click Change Availability and you're all done
**Note: Adding in too many restrictions on when your space can be booked will lower the volume of drivers that can book your space. So keep this in mind when changing your rules.